Saturday, December 10, 2016

Back from Vacation!

Sorry that I have not posted in awhile. I have had alot going on! 

I am still in the planning stages of my novel. Right now I am stuck on what each of my characters are going to look like. I can picture Vlad in my head but I can not for the life of me describe him. I have been using Pinterest to get some ideas. I may have found a still from a movie that can help *fingers crossed*

As for all my other characters, NOPE! Got nothing for them. I do know that my female MC is going to be based on me. While scary, it is also sort of exciting for me. Thought it would help me to write the female MC if I put her in situations and ask myself how I would respond to that particular issue.

In October, my Dad, daughter and I went on a vacation and that was well needed! We took a nine day vacation to South Carolina, Dad's birthplace. We had not been there since 2004. It was the first time my daughter had went on a major road trip and the first time she got to meet her family in South Carolina. Got to see Pretty Place, which is WAY up in the mountains, got to take my daughter to Fort Moultrie, Isle of Palms, The Battery and the USS Yorktown. Going on vacation really helped to clear my mind and help me get some more general ideas for my book. 


 We plan on going back in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Quotes

While searching through my Pinterest for an idea for my latest blog post, I went through my board with some quotes that I have pinned. I h...