Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Welcome to Sissie's Novel Ventures!



Welcome to Sissie’s Novel Ventures!


As you can probably already tell, I am currently in the process of getting this blog the way I want it so please, be patient :) 

I started this blog awhile back but it just sat here, wasting away to nothing. A few months ago I decided to write my first novel, which is untitled at this time. While doing research for my novel, everyone kept saying that I would need an author site or blog to help get my name out there in the world. So I came back here and I am now in the process of getting my blog and novel together.

Hope you can join me on this fun but long journey! :)


-Sissie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Quotes

While searching through my Pinterest for an idea for my latest blog post, I went through my board with some quotes that I have pinned. I h...